I just want a cute girlfriend who will sit on my lap at parties and on my face in the bedroom.
Text Rules my Grandma’s Psychiatrist gave her in 56’
- Get some cheap dishes and break them when you get upset.
- Learn how to say “NO” and don’t feel guilty about it
- Buy something frivolous for yourself once in awhile, like a new hat.
- Never again do anything you don’t want to do.
that’s damn good advice
- what i actually said: i forgot
- what my parents heard: i hate you and i am determined to fail at life, go to prison, and bring dishonor to this family. i care about nothing except my computer and tv shows and you can just go burn in hell for all i care. also i'm pregnant.